Monday, January 12, 2009

Week Four and Counting!


Hello! So I'm going on week #4 and I feel just great! No morning sickness so far, so it's all good. Sometimes I feel like taking another pregnancy test just to make sure I still am because I just feel that good. I have the usual symptoms, sore breast, tired all the time, other things I will spare you from, so that is a reminder that I have a bun in the oven.


So I started to call my baby Shrimp, because the stage that it's in right now literally looks like a shrimp, it's freaky really. It's just amazing to me that weekly it's something new.


I was so excited because Saturday I was supposed to start my period and I didn't, so that made me officially late! I know I'm weird but when you do fertility you find out two weeks after conception so you don't wait until your first missed period like normal women do. Up until I missed my period it was so surreal that I was pregnant, now I feel like I really am! It's just so exciting!


I cant wait until January 28th because I have my first sonogram! I will get to see the baby's heart beat and get some pictures, I will also know my due date! 2 more weeks to go for that, I can hardly wait!


Well anyways, better get back to work, let me tell you ever since I've found out it's been really hard to focus on work. I'm getting better though, I have 8 more months to go!


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment