Monday, January 19, 2009

5 Weeks!!



Hello Everyone!


Well now I'm 5 weeks along and to the left is a picture of what my baby looks like and a diagram of what your body does at 5 weeks. Who knew that a blog can be so educational LOL!


So how am I feeling? Well I can definitely tell that there's a baby growing inside of me. I haven't really been able to eat anything, I haven't been throwing up but I feel like I'm going to every time I eat. I'm still having some unpleasant issues that I will spare you from, but they are extremely unpleasant. Nothing sounds good to me right now as far as food goes. My husband took me to Chick-Fil-A for dinner on Saturday and when I ordered soup instead of my normal combo #1 value sized, he knew I wasn't right. I'm having a lot of headaches too, seems like I wake up with one and struggle for most of the day, it finally goes away. I usually would take Tylenol but with the way my stomach feels I haven't been. I'm still really bloated, I figured it's not going to get any better so I just need to give in, so I'm using a rubber band to close some of my slacks, or just doing the unbutton thing when I sit down, it is what it is. It's just a yucky feeling overall, but from what I hear that's completely normal. I'm just happy that I haven't been throwing up!


One more week until we have our sonogram, I'm extremely excited!! I cant wait to see my little shrimp on the Doppler, it's going to be an amazing sight! Its crazy how a week can seem so far away, it will be here before I know it I'm sure.



Well take care everyone, until I write again.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Lori!!! This is so exciting:)

    Isnt blogging the best?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are so excited, happy, glad, joyful, elated, etc. about this precious baby! We are covering you in our prayers and we still are in awe at this wonderful miracle! Our God is sooooo good! We love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lori,
    I know I already told you but I'm really
    excited for ya'll and we have already bought
    the baby something lol. Love you!

    ReplyDelete