Thursday, February 19, 2009

Week 10!!


Hello Friends and family, I've made it to week 10, yay!! Not much has changed. According to babyzone.com my baby is about 1 and 1/4 inches long this week and weighs about 1.8 ounces. Here's a picture off their site so you can see what my baby looks like. The baby is just growing rapidly and it's cool that each week there's something different God focuses on for my baby's development. Week 10 marks a milestone for my baby. This first part of fetal development is all about organization. All of my baby's cells have been directed to their places—brain tissue is growing rapidly, muscles are forming, fingers and toes are becoming defined. He or she now looks less like an embryo (or an alien) and more like the baby in miniature form.

So how am I feeling? Well about the same. I'm now vomiting consistently every morning, sorry to be so blunt. During the day I start to feel a little more human again and then I go back down hill at night. I still haven't been able to eat much. I've lost about 7 pounds but I still have my baby bump so you can barely tell. I can tell with the way my clothes are fitting. I may have to stop wearing my maternity clothes right now because they are too big on me now, but they are still so comfy! Anyways, about this week I'm supposed to be exercising and eating a healthy diet. I looked at that and laughed, if I move too sudden I have to vomit, I cant imagine me exercising for that matter. And as for diet, I'm lucky to keep anything down, so what ever works is what it's going to be for right now. I'm really praying for the next two weeks to come fast so the 2nd trimester can start. I pray that I get relief and I can start working out, which I miss, and eating actual food, which I really miss!

Anyways, sorry I'm so late on this blog. I just haven't been feeling well and this is the first day this week that I felt I can blog and make sense. Quick story, when I was about 22 I believe, my husband and I were engaged, I worked with a lady who got pregnant. One day I went to her cube to give her a message and she jumped down my throat for disturbing her. I got so mad and stormed out of her cube, and I didn't talk to her for months. I thought that was the rudest thing EVER!! Now that I'm going through this I feel so bad for even getting upset with her. My gosh these hormones are strong and they are in control right now. I have found myself doing the same thing at work, I apologize afterwards, but I can't control it! It's just funny looking back now on that situation, I should've hugged her and said I was sorry LOL!!

Anyways, I will be blogging soon on week 11, that's coming up on Monday! God bless you all and thanks for your continued support and prayers.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment